In celebration of Persons Day, it is with great honor that we would like to invite you to the National Elevate Women Conference. The conference is organized by Elevate International and co-hosted by the All-Party Parliamentary Women’s Caucus, with the support of leaders and organizations across Canada.
The National Elevate Women Conference is an annual conference dedicated to advance women’s leadership and economic empowerment. The conference focuses on empowering women to be leaders of change and for more women to take on leadership roles, reach new heights and realize the direct positive impact women’s leadership has in every community and in the world today. Economically, the conference inspires and supports female entrepreneurs to build thriving businesses and lead large companies locally and globally.
This year, Elevate Women’s theme is “Go Further”, which reflects onwhere we have been as women in our society, challenging us to have authentic conversationson where we are today, then taking realistic steps on how we are going to move forward. The conference includes inspirational thought leaders and visionary speakers, executive leadership training, mentoring and high level networking.
What’s in it for you?
Grow as a leader and be part of a group of women are taking on greater leadership roles and those who are building thriving businesses shaping our society.
Enhance your leadership skills in an environment that teaches you how to:
– Create an inspiring vision of the future and learn how to execute it
– Motivate and inspire people within your organization to remain engaged
– Manage the accomplishment of big goals and aspirations
– Mentor, coach and build teams that are more more productive and effective
* Join a group of women who are using their leadership and businesses to * make an impact in the world
* Obtain training from Executive Leadership schools and coaches
* Hear from amazing visionaries and inspirational speakers
* Learn from incredible women paving their own way and challenging traditional leadership and entrepreneurship
* Stimulate new thinking around your leadership and create fresh ideas for your business, organization or team
* Be part of the conversations that redefine traditional views of women in leadership
* Exclusive networking opportunities with industry leaders
* Learn more about the education and growth opportunities that are available for women in leadership and business in all sectors