How do we Elevate Women?
Every programs and conference across Canada creates the following opportunities:
- Executive leadership and business development
- Opportunities for mentoring and cross sector partnership for organizations and businesses
- Provide more exposure to companies, organizations and networks that are elevating women’s leadership and economic empowerment
- Support organizations that are elevating women facing unfortunate circumstances in our society
Elevate women takes empowerment a step further by focusing on leadership development while also promoting cross-sectorial partnerships amongst women in business, private corporations, government, philanthropy and education.
- Support more women thrive as leaders, entrepreneurs and community builders
- Contribute to the government’s objectives for empowering women and advancing gender diversity
- Help corporations improve gender diversity among boards and on their executive leadership
- As a result of great leadership and strong economic growth have the ability to enhance the lives of those in our communities.
Elevate Memberships creates opportunities for women in leadership to grow as leaders, advance professionally, while connecting with like minded women.
Elevate Women National Conference
The National Elevate Women Conference is an annual conference hosted on Person’s Day (October 18), Bringing together leaders from all sectors to stimulate new thinking and inspiring action to advance women’s leadership and economic growth.
Dedicated to advance women’s leadership and economic empowerment, the conference focuses on empowering women to be leaders of change and for more women to take on leadership roles, reach new heights and realize the direct positive impact women’s leadership has in every community and in the world today. Economically, the conference inspires and supports female entrepreneurs to build thriving businesses and lead large companies locally and globally.
The conference includes inspirational thought leaders and visionary speakers, executive leadership training, mentoring and high level networking.
Entre-Nous events; bringing together incredible women leading in business, philanthropy, government, politics and education. Creating enriching conversations on women’s leadership and economic growth with great opportunities for high level networking.
Our mission is to inspire, empower and elevate women. We connect our members with thought leaders, visionaries and the most influential leaders of our time. The diversity of our mentors and speakers allows us to guarantee have something elevating for every woman.